Upon its debut, the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG brought new innovative features to the ever-popular luxury performance car market. Its class quickly made it a sophisticated performance enthusiast favorite. That’s why CSF set out to create a cooling system just as refined as the vehicle itself.
CSF is proud to announce the official release of The Ultimate High-Performance Heat Exchanger for the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG. Mercedes’ 4.0L V8 bi-turbo engine utilizes a charge air cooler system – a water circuit (which flows through a pump into the charge coolers) and a heat exchanger (which uses the water to cool the compressed air).
CSF’s All-Aluminum High-Performance Heat Exchanger is larger and cools the water more efficiently than the OEM plastic/aluminum unit thus helping deliver cooler and denser air through the charge air cooling system increasing power capabilities. In its recent testing, Regal Autosport saw significant performance improvements consisting of up to a 68% reduction in IATs (intake air temperatures) and a 400% improvement in heat soak reduction when compared to stock.
As with all of CSF’s high-performance products, the same degree of engineering that has gone into the effectiveness of each product has gone into other aspects of its quality – from its hand-polished mirror finish to extensive testing and perfect “drop-in” fitment that the CSF name prides itself upon.
Front Mount Heat Exchanger (CSF# 8088) Features:
- Significantly Reduced Intake Air Temperatures for Maximum Performance
- 2 Row, 42mm Core (Dual Core) Featuring CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra-Efficient, 6mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- CNC Machined Brackets and Fittings for Superb Fit and Durability
- Integrated All-Aluminum Race Style Bleeder Screw
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Includes Detachable Rock Guard
2015-2018 Mercedes Benz W205 C63 AMG (S)