Performance Increase : 12-18hp, 10-15ft-lb
The AMG GTR Eventuri intake is a fully sealed system which was developed through extensive real world testing and airflow simulation analysis. It features our patented Venturi housings which allow for the smoothest possible airflow to the turbo inlets. The housings encase our bespoke filters which help to shape the airflow and maintain laminar conditions. They have also been maximized in internal volume to reduce restrictions and in doing so we have also redesigned the OEM central cover as it fouls on the significantly larger system. Finally, intake air temperatures are kept steady with the ducts which seal to the filter housings. The AMG GTR intake system has been independently tested by World leading Mercedes tuning company – RENNtech and has been proven to give improved performance in both stock and tuned engines. Each system comes complete with the carbon central cover.
The Eventuri Difference
The C190/R190 AMG GTR Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo. You can read more about the housing design and how it works HERE.
- Fitment: C190/R190 AMG GTR, GTS, GT (Excluding the 4 door GT)
- Available in Gloss and Matte Carbon
- Each intake system consists of:
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Patented Venturi Filter Housings
- 2 x Bespoke High Flow Dry Cone Filters
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Inlet Ducts
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Center Cover
- 2 x CNC Machined Stainless Steel Outlet Flanges
- 2 x CNC Machined MAP bosses
- Heat Shields
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
** This item is not eligible for return **