Made specifically for Mercedes-Benz AMG GT63 / GT63S
Project Gamma catless downpipes for the AMG GT63 / GT63S models feature a 4 to 3” construction along with a stainless steel v-band to pipe transition that is machined with CNC to precision. Our downpipes are the best bang for your buck mod available for your AMG GT63 / GT63S with gains from 50 Horsepower and 60 Torque when tuned. Rather than necking down closer to the turbos like most of our competitors, our downpipes present a full 3D design up to the last inches proving a greater increase in flow. These downpipes allow for cooler temperatures in the engine bay with the addition of heat shielding. Project Gamma catless downpipes are handcrafted to extreme rust resistance using 304 Stainless Steel.
******The product you see has been Ceramic Coated. To protect your engine bay from possible heat damage please purchase our Ceramic Coating add-on before checking out, otherwise your downpipes will just come polished.*******
– Major increases in power throughout the powerband
– Improved turbo and throttle response
– Elimination of turbo lag
– Exotic exhaust note
– Precise and proper fitment using factory heat shielding
Note: This product requires installation by a technician and will need tune recalibration to avoid cel light.
This product fits the following Mercedes-Benz models:
– 2019-2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 4 Door Coupe (M177)
– 2019-2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S 4 Door Coupe (M177)
– 2017-2020 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG (M177)
– 2017-2020 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG (M177)