Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF charge pipe for your 135i/335i/335is. Our aluminum charge pipe features a CNC billet aluminum OEM throttle body flange and is finished in powdercoated black. The VRSF charge pipe retains the OEM c-clip in order to provide a better seal over a conventional clamp/coupler design. This charge pipe is offered with the Tial BOV flange only. Two plugged water injection bungs are included for those who are currently using water injection or interested in using water injection in the future.
This charge pipe will only fit cars with relocated inlets and was designed to fit around the 335d coolant tank. Our charge pipes include 2 plugged water injection bungs, caps to cover your intake re-circulation ports and the couplers and clamps necessary for installation. A OEM C-clip is also available in case your OEM c-clip is lost, damaged or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Powdercoated black aluminum piping.
- Includes two 1/8″ NPT bungs for water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- Fits with relocated inlets only. Designed to fit around 335d tank.
- Lifetime warranty.